Terms and Conditions Freo Guitar Contract of Services
1. Lessons are in a 9 or 10 week term structure.
2. The lessons are conducted after/during school time and may also extend to recess and lunch breaks. Freo Guitar will submit all timetables to the principal for approval.
3. All payments must be made in advance in full at least 1 week before the start of a term. Bookings are not accepted without pre payment.
4. If a student is absent notification is required the morning of the lesson. If no notification is made the student forfeits the lesson. If notification is made the lesson will be credited for up to one lesson only per term.
5. If a teacher is absent the lesson will be rescheduled at a convenient time or one lesson deducted from the next term’s fees.
6. Students are required to buy a practice exercise book.
7. In the event of a school closure day, sports carnival, excursion or other special event lessons will be on a different day.
8. By signing the contract of services you agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out above.
9. If the minimum number of students required to form a group is not met, Freo Guitar reserves the right to cancel the lessons for that term and will reimburse the client the full amount for that term within a period of 10 weeks from the intended start of that term.
10. Freo Guitar is not responsible for providing students instruments or any equipment associated with instruments such as a capo, foot stand, music stand or tuner.
11. There are no refunds given after 1 week prior to the scheduled start of a term has regardless of circumstances.